For the second consecutive year, Inverse is sponsoring and producing the official outfits for the prestigious TIME Triathlon Alpe d'Huez.
The new TIME Triathlon Alpe d'Huez 2019 jersey has a new and elegant design, appropriate for one of the most important triathlon races in France and Europe, in which triathletes from all over the world compete.
The 14th TIME Triathlon Alpe d'Huez 2019 is taking place in the French Alps from 22 to 26 July. The competition starts with swimming in the spectacular Lac du Verney, followed by the very tough climb in the bicycle event around 21 curves made famous by the Tour de France, as far as the ski resort at an altitude of 1,850 m above sea level, where the running circuit that concludes the competition will take place.
The new TIME Triathlon Alpe d'Huez 2019 jersey has a surprising new design, which evokes the mountainous landscape of the French Alps and the legendary curves that climb up to the ski resort of l'Alpe d'Huez and which are part of the history of the Tour de France.
INVERSE continues to sponsor the TIME Triathlon Alpe d'Huez, thanks to its high level of specialisation in personalised triathlon, cycling and running wear.
- The new TIME Triathlon Alpe d'Huez 2019 cycle jersey is perfect for cycling during the spring and summer, as it is made with AIRTEX and COOLTECH fabrics, keeping the cyclist cool and dry as it quickly wicks away body moisture.
- It also has a high quality YKK magnetic zipper with an antipull system, which includes a flap that does not clash with the design of the outfit.
- It has an elastic waistband with silicone stitching that enables it to fit perfectly to the body, preventing the jersey from coming away from its correct position.
- The sleeve fits perfectly because it is made with LYCRA fabric, staying firmly on the arm and enhancing aerodynamics.
- And finally, it also has three practical open pockets at the back. In short, it is the perfect jersey for both road and mountain biking.