Inverse has the honour of selling the prestigious LOBITO bicycle brand’s range of casual, running, trailrunning, enduro, MTB and cycling wear.
The roots of the prestigious bicycle brand Lobito are unbeatable: it was created by Daniel Oliver Bultó, the grandson of Paco Bultó, the co-founder of Montesa, a legendary brand in motorcycling, and the founder of Bultaco, another renowned brand.
Lobito bicycles are electric, and there are models for mountain biking, Enduro and MTB, as well as two models of electric folding bicycles for urban use.
- Lobito men's short sleeve shirt
- Lobito women's short sleeve shirt
- Lobito men's sweatshirt
- Lobito women's sweatshirt
- Lobito Pro men's short sleeve cycling jersey
- Lobito family men's short sleeve cycling jersey
- Lobito family women's short sleeve cycling jersey
- Lobito Pro cycling bib shorts
- Lobito Cycling Jacket
- Lobito Cycling Pants (Lobito winter bib shorts)
- Lobito Enduro short sleeve shirt
- Lobito Enduro Bermuda shorts
- Lobito Bermuda shorts
- Lobito Trail Running Skirt
- Lobito MTB Glove
- 20 cm Lobito printed sock
Lobito shirts and sweatshirts are permanently in stock, and the rest of Lobito's clothes are manufactured on demand, with delivery in 3 weeks.
All Lobito jerseys and bib shorts incorporate Inverse's exclusive reflective points on the outside of the garments for increased visibility, and to improve the cyclist's safety on the road at night or in poor light conditions.
Inverse manufactures Lobito sportswear to the same quality standards as its own customised and collectible sportswear.